Fly into the Dark Friday: Character Profile – Fawn
The profiles are included as part of the giveaway running from Feb 5, 2013 to March 4, 2013.
The giveaway is fairly simple and the prize is fairly big, so might want to check it out.
Describe how you look:
Wild blonde hair. I don’t wear make up. And I can kick your ass.
Where were you at the start of the story?
At the combat school with Felix. . .and Torvorr.
What did you want, when the story started?
Just to get through school and prove myself in the north.
Who are your parents?
I rather claim Felix’s family as my own.
What was your education like?
Difficult, but I got into one of the most exclusive schools in the world.
Do you make friends easily?
With people who aren’t jerks.
Do you have a best friend?
Felix, though sometimes he irritates me. He’s too nice.
Can you get people to do what you want? If so, how?
I don’t want to get people to do things.
Do you have scars? Where did they come from?
Just some minor things from the docks.
Can you navigate your local area without getting lost? To what degree?
Yeah, of course. Who can’t?
Can you bake a cake?
It can’t be that hard.
Do you know how to perform basic maintenance on a car?
Better than making a cake.
Is there something you do that most other people don’t?
Getting wrapped up in stupid situations that wind up threatening my life.
What is the most formative moment in your past?
Do you have any fears?
What are some of your bad habits?
I don’t have a lot of patience.
Do you have a moral code? To what extent are your actions dictated by this code?
I try to do what’s right. Mostly.
Thanks for stopping by! Here are some things that might interest you:
1. Sign up for a blog topic a day, designed especially for authors.
2. Win 4 weeks of ad space.
3. Sign up early for an exclusive giveaway.
4. Sign up for debut notification.
5. Want to be on the inside? Join my street team!
6. How about a US$100 international giveaway? Right here!
7. Don't forget! Sign up for the monthly blog newsletter to receive updates about articles, giveaways, and promotion opportunities. Subscribers also receive a list of 35 links every author should know.