Article Review: Plot and Character Motivation #writingtips #indieauthors #writers
I’m sure a lot of you already follow Writer’s Digest, but if you do not, you’re missing out. Especially this post.
This piece talks about plot and character motivation, but it’s by far the best I’ve read on the topic.
Whether you’re a seasoned writer (that sounds slightly cannibalistic…), just starting out, or still deciding if you want to embark on rewriting 100,000 words a half-dozen times, you should read this post.
Really. It’s for your own good.
Thanks for stopping by! Here are some things that might interest you:
1. Sign up for a blog topic a day, designed especially for authors.
2. Win 4 weeks of ad space.
3. Sign up early for an exclusive giveaway.
4. Sign up for debut notification.
5. Want to be on the inside? Join my street team!
6. How about a US$100 international giveaway? Right here!
7. Don't forget! Sign up for the monthly blog newsletter to receive updates about articles, giveaways, and promotion opportunities. Subscribers also receive a list of 35 links every author should know.