The Best Tacos. Ever.
We’ve talked about adding food and travel posts to this blog to mix things up a little, but it never happens. So now it will, mainly because everyone who lives in Phoenix, near Phoenix, or will be passing through Phoenix needs to try this place.
I’ve lived in the Southwest my entire life. I’ve eaten a lot of tacos, including from taco stands off the tourist path in Mexico.
This place is amazing. Even the guacamole is awesome, and people generally screw up guacamole (and I dislike avocados, to boot).
I will leave you with this:
Camelback and 7th Ave (Behind Charlie’s), Phoenix, Arizona 85013
If you try them out, let me know what you think!
Thanks for stopping by! Here are some things that might interest you:
1. Sign up for a blog topic a day, designed especially for authors.
2. Win 4 weeks of ad space.
3. Sign up early for an exclusive giveaway.
4. Sign up for debut notification.
5. Want to be on the inside? Join my street team!
6. How about a US$100 international giveaway? Right here!
7. Don't forget! Sign up for the monthly blog newsletter to receive updates about articles, giveaways, and promotion opportunities. Subscribers also receive a list of 35 links every author should know.